Monday, October 25, 2021

Writing in Tanemahuta: Describing the setting

 Last week we were learning how to describe the setting for a story. We had to look at our picture, think about the time and place our story would be set it. When we were writing we included lots of description including what our senses would feel if we were there - what would we see, smell, taste, hear, feel? 

Tanemahuta had to think very hard and they have come up with lots of creative ideas. 

 

 I wonder which setting you think sounds the most peaceful? I wonder which setting you think sounds the scariest? 


1 comment:

  1. These are awesome stories. If I closed my eyes I could just imagine myself in those places! Some wonderful descriptive words.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.